How to prevent accidents on Roofs and around the home
- Get a Professional :
1.Gutter Guard Installer,
2.Roof Plumber and
3.Vermin Pest controller for your Autumn needs, unless you are trained in safety, the Cooler months are not a good idea to start taking risks roofs and surrounding areas become slippery.
After the heat and perfect plant growing conditions of Spring- Summer 2015-2016 The continuous mowing and gardening of the last few months is coming to an end or slowing down at least.
Now, what is in your Autumn to do list?
- Trim those vines and shrubs back
- Get the hedges looking great
- Clear downpipes and roofs of leaf litter and debris
- Check all drains outside your home are working properly
- Check for roof leaks
- Check around roof for potential vermin entry Points (thats right it is Rat, Mouse and Vermin time)
- Clean out and treat pool for cooler months, think about buying a pool cover to help with leaf fall.
- Be careful, roofs are slippery, dewy and mossy and will get more so now that Autumn is here.
- Don't take chances.
- Get a trained professional to do it for you, get a guarantee where possible for the work done.