|NSW Super Storm damage|
Sydneys Super StormWhat a week its been.
- The splintering crack of a large tree coming down and missing your home by inches is the frightening reality many NSW's home owners have experienced recently, because of one of the most destructive, powerful, storm cells in years.
- The Super Storm has besieged our NSW coastline with its damaging winds and heavy unrelenting rainfall. From the Hunter valley and Maitland regions to the Northern beaches and Wollongong. Power lines were down for days, leaving families in the dark and many unable to leave their homes.
- The recent Storm has left us with a huge cleanup on the ground as well as copious amounts of leaf litter clogging up the roof valleys, guttering, downpipes and drains of our homes. The damage to our homes can lead to roof leaks, damaged guttering, and downpipes if not looked after.
- One of the most important things home owners must do is, look after your roofs. Keeping copious amount of leaf litter, and debris on your roof is damaging to your home and can cause leaks and internal damage to walls.
- Ring your insurer to ask if something can be organised to get this done more quickly. Many Insurance companies will work with you.
Companies such as leafsmart.com.au offer a
- Gutter cleaning service as well.
- They will also be able to check your guttering system is not damaged which can be overlooked initially, only to be discovered much later, when a cause is not known.
click on this link to be redirected to their website